Trademark, Copyrights & Patent Expert
(Tee Intellectual Property)
In the age of technology and universality of internet network, plagiarism is happening everywhere without our knowledge, our pieces of artwork are longer secured and protected as before. Here provides a best solution and savior to prevent your creativity and efforts from being stolen by others.
Tee Intellectual Property (Tee IP) is a Malaysian specialist intellectual property firm. They were qualified Registered Patent Agent, Registered Trade Mark Agent and Registered Industrial Design Agent in Malaysia. The most important is they can help you make the right decisions about your intellectual property assets. They work for clients in securing and protecting their intellectual property assets in Malaysia and over 160 countries worldwide. Their professionals come from a diverse range of backgrounds and disciplines including Law, Science and Engineering. They are advantageously located in Kuala Lumpur, not far from Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO).
Trademarks protect the brand name of a product/service and associate that product/service with the company supplying it. Trade Marks can be protected under the Malaysia Trade Marks Act 1976.
Importance of Trade Mark Registration
- Registration of Trademark is not compulsory. Nevertheless, there are many advantages registering a trademark:
- Registration protects a company’s name, brand or logo, which is often company’s most valuable asset.
- Registrations are cheaper and simpler to enforce.
- Registered trademark owner receives exclusive nationwide ownership of the mark.
- Registration provides official notice to others that a trademark is already taken; as a result, a company that later adopts a confusingly similar trademark cannot claim ignorance of the trademark.
- Registered trademark owner receives the presumption of being the valid owner of the mark.
- Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO) will refuse registration to trademarks it deems confusingly similar to your trademark.
Patents are exclusive rights granted under Malaysia Patents Act 1983. Once a patent is granted, it excludes others from making, using or selling the claimed invention. The patent owner can take legal action against another party who infringes his patent.
- Patent protection is territorial. The protection is limited to the country in which the application is filled.
- New in the world
- Involves an inventive step
- Industrially applicable
Industrial Designs are exclusive rights granted under Malaysia Industrial Designs Act 1996. An industrial design is the overall appearance of an article or a product. The design may consist of three dimension features such as the shape and configuration of an article, or two dimension features, such as pattern and ornamentation.
- Not disclosed to the public anywhere in Malaysia
- Not recorded in the Industrial Design Register
WHY CHOOSE THEM?
log on to http://www.teeip.com/ to get more info on Trademark, Copyrights & Patent and seek for further advise.
Beside this, Experts can be found at address below
TEE IP SDN. BHD. (903530-X)
Suite 32-2, Jalan Dwitasik, Dataran Dwitasik, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +603-9171 2716
Fax: +603-9172 3007