#TechduoLIVE, a live recording of Techduology videocast by @smashpop & @benjern
The largest Malaysian Tech Video Podcast techduology.com hosted by prominent tech & lifestyle blogger smashpOp alongside tech blogger & Fly FM Announcer, Ben - which produces weekly Malaysian tech updates has marked yet another milestone at it's 2nd LIVE show this year #techduoLIVE.
This time, it had a Christmas theme and was held at the scenic Starbucks @ Taylors Lake Side Campus, Bandar Sunway in collaboration with many big names such as Starbucks, Nokia, Sony, Western Digital, Puma, Bose, ActionCity, Castagram, Portagram, Line and it's media partner Blup-Blup.
- Sound system was provided by Bose using their latest L1 Model II System which could accommodate an audience of about 500 with a single tower speaker
- First 80 guests were treated to scrumptious food & drinks from Starbucks.
- As part of the 'Tech News' segment of the show, two celebrity guests were invited - Nadia from 8tv 8TV Nitelive host, socialite & the beautiful Chenelle Wen a lifestyle blogger who blogs on chenellewen.com
- Tech products that were reviewed included the Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Lumia 820, Sony Vaio Duo 11, Sony Smartwatch & SONY MDR-1R premium headphones
- There was also an Instagram segment which featured 2 prominent players in the Instagram world: Casetagram (for converting your instagram pictures into phone covers), Portagram (for converting your instagram pictures into good ole' high quality prints)
- The fastest growing messaging app in the world Line was also featured in the app review segment
- Thanks to the generous partners; close to RM10,000 worth of prizes and gadgets were given away like mobile phones, goodie bags, branded clothes, hard drive, LINE dolls and more!
The event lasted 2.5 hours from 4-6pm and in that short period of time, #techduoLIVE managed to garner about 2,000 tweets, 250 photo uploads on Instagram(#techduoLIVE) and trended #2 nationwide on Twitter till midnight, hours after the event ended.
Read email, SMS and other notifications on your SmartWatch. Swipe to scroll. Touch to navigate. Gmail, POP3 and other email plugins are available at Google Play Store.
SmartWatch vibrates gently for every calendar notification in your phone. Tap the screen and read the details.
No need to check your phone to see if your Facebook friends are up to anything. SmartWatch lets you know. You can read Facebook messages and tweets as they come in.
After a quick and easy setup, you can have your SmartWatch packed with useful and fun apps. There are lots of SmartWatch apps at Google Play Store.
There is a music player app available for SmartWatch. You can use it as an Android remote to control your smartphone music player from your wrist. Start, stop, skip forward and back.
Choose between digital watch or analog interface. Wrist straps are available in several colors. You can also use any 20 mm wrist strap designed to be used with a wristwatch.